Sign Up Below and We'll Send You Your FREE Sample issue of the Herbal Collective:
Are you looking for natural health solutions?
Tired of trying to figure it out and go it alone?
Not sure which herbs or supplements to use or how to use them?
Get a Subscription to Herbal Collective magazine online
New Year offer only $20
(claim your free gift with subscription below)
Get the Lavender Love Affair eguide free with your subscription to the Herbal Collective
(only available until Feb.14,'2021
The Herbal Collective monthly magazine is the indispensable guide....
to reading about herbs and natural health, with tips on how to live healthy naturally.
You’ll discover the latest health trends you need to try, how to prevent and treat health conditions with herbs, supplements, essential oils and more to help you glow with vitality.
Ther Herbal Collective magazine is an authority on the latest ways to use herbal and natural health strategies, to boost your health and your lifestyle.
Written by leading experts, therapists and health columnists, the Herbal Collective is an authoritative and entertaining read every month.
Each issue features a theme with articles on herbal and natural health strategies, an herb of the month, herbal recipes, gardening, essential oils along with homeopathy, Ayurveda and more.
"the magazine is always an interesting and educational read."
Marsha's Wellness Centre
This is for you if...
~you want to treat and prevent illness for a naturally healthy way to a better life.
~you want to eat healthier using herbs and spices,
~you want to grow and harvest your own herbs and spices
~have more energy and better digestion
January issue contents
* Top health and fitness trends for 2021....including a weird one with bananas
* Benefits of winter tree medicine....
* Why drinking water is more important during Covid surge
* Top benefits of eucalyptus essential oil...
* Why it's important to get seeds started indoors in January...
* How to make herbal oxymels and how to use them....
* Vegan crockpot chili, stew and lasagna
* Start a diet dairy to monitor eating habits
* Top fitness trends for 2021
"A wealth of knowledge."
Tina Kurucz, Critter Communications
"Wonderful networking and knowledge"